Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook Login | Login Error

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • THUTO
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I recently changed the domain name that I am using JomSocial on from www.THUTO.us to www.thuto.foundation .

I am now getting this error message:

This must be derived from Canvas URL, Secure Canvas URL, Unity Binary URL, Site URL, Mobile Site URL, Page Tab URL or Secure Page Tab URL. Check and correct the following domains: www.thuto.foundation

The following user(s) said Thank You: Waltyelege, parPautt, BedsdaseIX, hahequaRiathealsize
9 years 9 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Bliksem,

If you change your domain then you will need to go to the facebook app you have created and update the information you have in the settings on facebook. if you are using a third party connection app or a template log in then you may need to change setting locally in those products.

Jomsocial just looks at the facebook app id so all settings for our product are in the facebook app

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński