Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JoomSocial connect (Facebook) module doesn't work right in Meet Gavern temp

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ondrej
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I made a sandbox page to illustrate the problem, look at: problem is solved

The Facebook login begins to load, shows in plain text "Sign in with Faceboo..." and then dissapearing, leaving empty field. The module code is present in the generated html, it just doesn't show up anything. This happens on every page except for the JomSocial page itslef. This happens in Firefox and Int. Explorer. Opera shows the button right on all pages.

Why does this happen and how could we solve the problem? It is quite crucial for our site that we would be able to make menu item that would link to the login module including the Facebook login module on the same page. Also, would this problem persist even with JFBC?

I tried LoginRadius Social login module and it worked right, but it is not that handy to be customized and also I am not sure how could I integrate it with JoomSocial so that it would get all the relevant information right to JoomSocial user database. This could be a possible replacement though should the JoomSocial login module not be able to work properly.

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ondrej
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I solved the problem. Meet Gavern template has an own facebook social login. This has to be disabled first in order to prevent a conflict.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński