Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook popup BLANK !

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

the facebook popup is blank,however if I refresh the page the user is logged in

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Now it is slow,it stays blanks for few seconds then shows "import profile,....."

and sometimes it shows "no avater" sometimes ,I had to refresh to show it.
so what is the problem.?

I'm also using joomdle

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi aelsharawi,

about: stays blanks for few seconds then shows "import profile,....." and sometimes work or sometimes not.
please increase your timeout limit and memory limit at your php.ini. If you don't know how to do it. contact your hosting support.

at facebook connect jomsocial will fetching/waiting respond from facebook it self. few days ago facebook made some changes at they API.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I increased the memory limit above jomscoial recommendation to 512MB, the speed improved,however there is still some lage,will be nice to add something like :: processing :: to let user know that there is something happening

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

" JCH Optimize Pro" is enabled

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi aelsharawi

" JCH Optimize Pro" is enabled --> what do you mean? that plugin caused the problem?

Regards,
Albert

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I don't expect that,specially that Im excluding jomsocial javascripts for this plugin

can u please advise what shall be done ,I'm delaying the website advertising due to these issues !!!

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Aelsharawi,

please wait our fixes. I confirmed this is a valid bug.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: aelsharawi
9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

This is not good at all, I just purchased it and it has these bugs ...This i running my business,...really

any how thanks for working on that,appreciate your help.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński