Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook Connnect, white popup

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

HEllo,
I installed The latest version of jomsocial on the latest version of Joomla and i still have teh latest version of Kunena forum, and when i try to login using the facebook connect button, i hace a poup open, with some informations, then i go to the next step, and then when it ask me to enter my Username and i click on the next stape button, the popup become white without information and nothing else... When i check into the users list, the account is created, but when i try to login again using the facebook button, the white pop up appears again.
Can you help me to solve that problem please ?

I would also like all the connect buttons to go to the same login or registration page, how to do that ?
:)
Chris

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Christophe,

I cannot access your website, can you verify it please?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,
The server was down this morning, you can access now. ;)

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

My so does me. If you already have an account no problem but if you've never registered on the website is exactly the same to me.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

So, a solution ? lol

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chris,

I cant access Jomsocial in your website open this page toolenduro.com/index.php?option=com_community and undefined component..

@Oscar : can you create new topic for your issue please? :)

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hi. im having the same problem of the white popup after filling in the facebook module. the blank hangs after submitting. please check sematquran.com. ive installed previous jomsocial version on a different website on the same server and it worked. ive also try to use the api key and secret code on it and it worked. so my guess is something is missing when i install the new jomsosocial.

lastly i did try a fresh install of joomla and then install the new jomsocial on it and still no go. the address is sematquran.com/sq1. please check it out. thank you

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Zolkapli,

You have htaccess issue, jomsocial can get the ajax reponse with that.. and it shows "error 303 see others" please you make sure you are using original htaccess from Joomla and not install the 3rd party SEF component.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

tq for your reply.

ive changed the .htaccess file to the one from docs.joomla.org/Preconfigured_htaccess . still no go. anything else i should try?

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Zolkapli,

I need check your issue specially, please you create new topic.. and let we continue there.

thx

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: Hi Chris,

I cant access Jomsocial in your website open this page toolenduro.com/index.php?option=com_community and undefined component..

@Oscar : can you create new topic for your issue please? :)

Hello, as i did not had any answer, i simply deleted the component joomsocial. I could not let the component on a production website if it was not wirking correctly.
I will put it online again in a few days.
Best regards
Chris

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chris,

You can use the dev domain/sub folder, so we can test jomsocial there.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński