Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Login with facebook doesn't work

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Saovry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

I use joomla 3.2.1 and jomsocial 3.1.0.1. My users who registered with my site through Sign in with facebook, now they can not log in my site through Sign in with Facebook. It shows only the blank page up...

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Saovry

Showing only blank page is the sign of the javascript conflict.
Please start disabling third party extensions loaded on that page one by one to see which one causing the conflict.

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Saovry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

It shows me like that. I happen when I upgrade my site from joomla 3.2 to 3.2.1. I don't know it can happen by my third party or not because I didn't install any thing. I just installed RSfirewall and I try to uninstall it again and again but the problem still show...

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Saovry

Please disable all non-joomla and non-jomsocial extensions and only then try to proceed.
Also, make sure that there is no javascript issues on the page.

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saovry
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński