Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Is was testing e-mail digest on my test-server (see admin/mod box for details). Users had not logged in there for some time, so e-mail digest was triggered.
- One user was set privacy E-mail and Notification setting to NOT receive any mail, EXCEPT system mail (the lowest checkbox).
- Other user was set privacy to receive ALL e-mail.
1. When the digest was triggered, BOTH users received an e-mail digest (first one should not have received in because of settings mentioned above).
2. Second strange thing: the digest e-mail does not show up in mailqueue?
3. Third thing I think of: if mail does not show up in mailqueue, then probably the "mails per cron" on email digest page setting isn't respected, so e-mail digest can be treated as spam by provider.
And (4): in addition, just found out that when a user invites another person (not being a member), to join the site, that such a mail also is not transmitted trough the e-mail queue. Should not all mail go through the queue in order to prevent spam?
JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
When u invite a user the email will go to mail queue, you can test it again.
For the email Digest, its separate tools and spam of email does not belong to Jomsocial. It depends on your email server.
Even any the site email can go into the spam, its nothing related to mail queue email were not spam.
In the edit notification user can see option Receive digest email to get the notification or not.
Edit user profile, you will see the option.