Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

config dont save

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

thank for all, i install a clean config subdomain i follow the manual for install on youtube video but the administrator dont save the config, i try to put googlemap api code but dont save, spaw akismet code dont save, change anything dont save, the permition folder all writable except configuration php, how i do now?, how i make default jomsocial template? dont show equal with the demo front end check social.pimpsapp.com sho a right menu how remove?

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
In the demo, we used JA Socialize Joomla template that comes with the Supercharged plan or can buy separately.
At this time your site using default Joomla template.

For the save items issue we need to check it on your site, kindly edit your first post and submit site credentials with FTP details for Mods/staff.
Let me know with a reply here after posting the information.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński