Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Joomla reports JA Builder Updates

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Can you update the download area? I have the latest JA Builder package installed, but Joomla is reporting: JA Builder Component - 1.0.6 > 1.0.7, JA Builder System Plugin - 1.1.3 > 1.1.4 and JA Builder Template - 1.0.9 > 1.1.0

I bought the supercharged bundle so I do not have access to Joomlart to update directly.

Thank you.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The builder is a free tool and you can update it directly from Joomla installer or when you edit the page in builder you will see a notification for an update.
I will update it in download area as well, please check after some time.
Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Thank you Pankaj.

I tried updating from Joomla. It appears to update, but each time I login it shows the same updates again and says I have the old versions of the items. The update link is to Joomlart.

I will try updating from the JA Builder component.

Thank you for updating the package in downloads.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I updated JA Builder package in my downloads, Now you can download and install the latest version.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Thank you.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński