Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Next release

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

We have noticed some issues with 4.51 Beta 2, but generally it's very nice
We would like to see the implementation of comments within comments feature and a quick view of most recent comments "maybe 2" in mobile view instead of having to press little comment icon, but all of this and more I suppose will be ready when stable version is released, when would that be please?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
We released Jomsocial 4.5.1 Beta 2 this month with performance improvement and 17+ bug fixes. So the user can test it and share the feedback if there is any bug noticed. Blog post HERE
We are checking the feedback and improving it for a stable release.
I suggest you to make a test for beta 2 & let us know how it works for your site(test site only).

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I appreciate your response
But I would really like to know when you plan to release the next stable version please.
Especially because the instant message chat feature is not mobile compatible, comments buttons are still too small on mobile view and the login messages "Big green box" is not editable, group permissions and request to join group could be seriously improved, bug that sends people to 404 after accepting "join group" in modal popup box also effecting friend request acceptance.
Scialize
Knowing that socialize template has been fixed recently and not made available to current jomsocial subscribers is slightly demoralizing because having paid already for this stable release I feel constricted to purchase the same thing again, just to have "bugs" fixed. That really should have been fixed pin previous stable version.

I would be happy to continue a subscription in the future, but I would need confirmation that support is working to provide quality service and products without being too restrictive on helping their current clients have quality working products and services.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Beniamin
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
JS Socialize is free for the Supercharged plan only. It's not in the Pro package. For the Beta 2 version, we have not got any response for 404 error on join request.
Could you open a new thread for each issue you are facing so we can test and fix the problem?
Till now the Beta 2 version response from user looks good and less issues. We are happy if you can share each issue details so I can check that too before releasing of the stable version.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński