Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Error after upgrade to last jomsocial version

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rafa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hello,
After upgrade to last jomsocial version I get this error: Error decoding JSON data: unexpected end of data. I attach screenshot.
The error is produced when the component tries to load xxx_community_activities table rows. We have two rows with bad format value in the param field but when we delete them the component creates them again.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Can You please guide me step by step to see the full process which leads to this error page ? Looks like something is not passed from a previous page, so I believe the issue can be there.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

The error happens when you access the page "/ le-coin-des-mamans" which is the main page of the community.
We have done debug and the error occurs when the module tries to load a record from the community_activities table. This record is attached.
The params field value is json string but is bad formatted.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
We need Access to the Database of the site, Kindly provide Cpanel access or PHPMyadmin access for staff/mods.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

I attach credentials for access to database.

Thank you very much.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Just saw a message from programmers that the problem has been fixed. It was a corruption in activities table. Please check.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rafa
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

It works!

Could you give us a little indications to fix the corruption in activities table ourselves? That was a migration test and we will make another migration soon.

Thank you very much.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
the activity table was corrupt on your site that is fixed.
Usually, It does not happen in each case.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński