Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Need installation on Supercharged

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sherman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Can you please install extensions to make it like your demo? All information is submitted along with this post.
Please let me know if you need additional information.
Thank you!

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You need to download the packages from www.jomsocial.com/my-downloads page and install it on your site.
To configure the Jomsocial you can take help on demo site as well here documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Main_Page in the documentation if you face any problem let us know we will help you to fix it.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sherman
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I had tried to install it before I posted this, however I could NOT make it same like demo. Can you please install it for us? Thanks.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You need to publish the module on your site as shown in the documentation to configure the site.
All the steps to configure module and Jomsocial are same for all theme demo sites.
demo.jomsocial.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_community
If you stuck at any point just let me know with details which part is not showing on your site as in the demo. I will give you instruction further for that particular part.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sherman
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I have reviewed documentation again..., I really need your installation service if this package includes it, I don't want to hire freelancer to do it as you are more professional. Please install it for us, thanks again.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
Sorry, we are not providing setup services, however, we help to set the site as in the demo, but for this, you need to follow documentation. I am not sure what you missed in documentation as your site not have jomsocial installed prntscr.com/iab23l How can you configure it without even installing it on site?
Kindly download it and install on site all the steps to publish module on site are same as in documentation and also you can access the demo site as well to see the configurations.

We are always here to help if you stuck on any issue.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sherman
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

The site you mentioned is not my site!
My site has installed joomla.
Your pricing page says "Free Installation & Migration*", what does it mean?

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Sherman
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I have someone do it for me. but it doesn't look like demo. please check.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
This server is when you have easyosical,CB and want to move on Josmocial.
Here is policy: www.jomsocial.com/installation-and-migration-policy
Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński