Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
JS redirect not functioning after upgrade J3.8.4 in multilingual site
This problem on my site I found recovered the misdirection issues, that related to old JS menu items being listed throughout the site on various other non JS menus. However after consider time wasted rearranging all my various menus, have I now noticed more fundamentally upsets that third party JS integrated components are suffering the same misdirection issues with jomsocial related content,