Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Update block to upgrading database

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello, I try to update Jomsocial 4.5... all required settings are ok, but installation stop at "Upgrading database".
The Jomsocial version is to 4.5 in the component list, so it seems that only the DB failed. At this time, I cannot access Jomsoocial admin at all, as it goes back to installation page process.
Is there a DB fix to solve that please?

Thanks

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please try rise database connection time limit. DB package is big and sometimes it may need more time to install.
Try also disable showing errors in php.ini file in case some working is blocking database from being installed.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Pitr, many thanks for your help and feedback.

I tried to increase timeout far from the minimum requirement an modified my php.ini too, but the problem remains.
I also tried to update Jomosocial to 4.5 on an other website to see if it was due to a problem of my wamp server local installation, but is is the same even with all minimum required settings.

Do you have another recommandation?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Please check error logs, maby the issue will be revealed in one of the error messages.

Please attache an access to a site where I'll be able to test this problem. I've tried with my copy on localhost and there were no problems.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Nothing special on the error logs....
Here is an access to the online website I tried and get the same issue than Wamp server installation.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Unfortunately cannot see a reason for that. Please also attach an access to database manager (phpMyAdmin for example). I will pass this issue to programmers, so it may take some time to be resolved. Apologize for that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

I just updated my credential in my last message and I backuped this website.

Many thanks for your help!

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
The Jomsocal is updated to 4.5 version on your site.
There is an issue in the chaat table in your site database that is fixed now.
Kindly check your site.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Everything is fine now... thanks a lot!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński