Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Terms and Conditions not Displaying

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

The Terms and Conditions are not populating on our registration page: www.yourfitnessnetwork.us/registration

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kindly edit your first post and submit site FTP details, like you submitted site details for staff.
Let me know with a reply here.
On your site seems an unexpected issue as the option is not loading, I need to check the registration files to debug this issue.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello Pankaj, updated as requested. Thank you.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

HI
The issue is fixed on your site,
Can you check the registration page now?

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you for the reply Pankaj. The T&C checkbox is there now, along with a link. However, none of the T&C that we have added load when clicking the link.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
After debugging we found the issue is from the JSPT extension that is overriding Jomsocial configurations.
Disable JSPT Community Plugin from site and Jomsocial registration is working fine
Kindly check the issue with JSPT team as its something from a plugin that overrides the Josmocial.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello Pankaj, thank you for the reply. Can you let me know if it is possible to segregate profiles based on privacy? For example, can we have one group of users have access to all other profiles, and no reciprocal access? This was our sole purpose of using the JSPT plugin. Thank you.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Manny,
In Jomsocial we have limited privacy for the ACM based on profile, however, the extension you are using is specially built for the different access on profile based for Jomsocial. My first suggestion is to raise this issue with extension provider support so that they will have a look at it and make it fully compatible with Jomsocial.
Keep me posted if there is need to change something from Jomsocial, I will check that.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński