I have followed these steps
1. Login as user :
2. Profile: Edit Profile > Account
3. Selected google authenticator and tried saving the code.
4. But the values are not saving, and Always see disable tfa option selected on the drop box after saving it.
Two factor authentication cant be enabled on a user a./c . I have tried without the Josocial and it worked.
<removed for security reason>
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you check site credentials that you provided? I can't log in.
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.
Did you installed Google Authenticator mobile app, used key and email displayed in instruction?
Then you need to generate code in mobile app and use it on the site.
We had installed mobile app, authenticated using the qr code, generated the code and udpated the security code field and save. But again I can see the dropdown is with "Disable Two factor authentication" selected and the functionality is not working on login when trying to login with same account.
Thank you for double check.
I assign developer to investigate this further.
We should get his answer ASAP, then I'll update you.
NO, sorry, ticket is still in developers queue.
We fixed the issue on your site dev. Kindly check the login now.
You can see the changes in this two file:
If you want to apply the same for your live site.