Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
I'm a non technical user. Can you give me exact instructions for how to upgrade from Joomla 3.8.2 to 3.8.3?
I've tried many times but have been unsuccessful.
My site is behind a firewall, so I tried from this page -
Thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry but you posted on wrong forum. Here we'll be happy to help you with any JomSocial (or any other our products) issues.
But if you have issues with Joomla! itself - please, post at forum.joomla.org.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you