Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Announcement Placement

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Is there an add-on or module that will allow for text to be displayed in Jomsocial? I would like to post a notice for new users.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Patricia H,
Your question is not clear to me, as to post on Jomsocial for user you have the stream wall,
here: prntscr.com/ht62tl
You can add your text and post on the wall. Let me know with details if the question is for a different topic.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Can the admin put a sticky post for everyone to see if there are special announcements?

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
its not the same option but In the Jomsocial admin panel, there is an option for the Mass messaging,
Go to Tools > Messaging > prntscr.com/ht6g3y

Hope it helps.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

No, not what I had in mind. I meant more like a module in which I could type text to display special notices to members.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
You can publish the module on sidebar position. Add the message in custom html module and publish it on sidebar position will be a good option and always show with content.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński