Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

errors on registration form

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Robby,
Please check the Components > K2 > Options > Enable the Recaptcha and check.
I temp. disabled it and noticed the Next button is working my side.
Kindly check and confirm if the issue is still present. This is the only change I applied to your site.

Regards
Pankaj

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Pankaj,

The button still is not working on my end. Also, I couldn't find "options" under the "K2".

Thanks for looking into this.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Kindly update your browser to latest version and disable the browser extension,
The Next button is working fine as you can see in the screenshot here: [screenshot removed on user request]
Next step: [screenshot removed on user request]

To know about the K2 captcha option please have a look Here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qxGhj7iqc
Its in the K2 options.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Michal,

Thank you. I'm testing this now and will follow up. In the meantime, could you remove the screenshot? I don't want this information public. Also, if you could refrain from posting any information that would identify my site, I would appreciate it.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Pankaj,

I'm reviewing this now. In the meantime, could you remove the screenshot? Could you also refrain from posting details that would identify my site? This can put me at a disadvantageous with my competitors and increase the risk of a security breach.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Pankaj,

I updated Chrome and checked the browser extension. The Next button is working, but the Register button on the next page (with all the user details like gender) isn't. I'm not sure if I initially meant the Register button My apologies.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
I checked the registration and everything is working fine.
There is no issue, I registered and also got an email, it seems there is an issue in your browser, I suggest you check it on any other system. You can check your site users as well to see my name.
Screenshot: prntscr.com/hsb4n6
This screenshot does not share any info on the site so I added it shares the registration process is working fine on your site.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Many thanks, Pankaj. I appreciate your help. I will plan to test this on another system.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Pankaj,

I tried registering on two different systems ( a Mac and a Windows) and was not able to complete the registration process. When I clicked on "next" after completing the form, nothing happened. This happened on two different systems in addition to my own, so i'm certain the issue is not related to my computer settings. Could you review this issue again?

Also, Michal has not removed the screenshot. Could you follow up with him? I want this removed asap.

Thank you.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
I deleted the screenshot post that has the information, Also tested the site again and there is no issue in registration.
As you said after update of browser you next button was working. I am unable to share screenshot here as you want to keep the site private, you can contact me on skype: live:pankajsharma21
And i can share the screen with you for this process.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński