Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Thank you for contacting us.
No, JomSocial needs to follow Joomla! principles.
First step is Joomla! user account creation, second is profile type (if you have any), this are profile fields and fourth is avatar. Unless you reach the forth step, Joomla! user account will be disabled. So I'm sorry but registration flow can't be changed. Some communities have really complicated registration forms and displaying all that on one page would be a shock :)
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you