Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

com_community/assets/default.jpg): [InvalidAccessKeyId]

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello, I am using Jomsocial Profile Type and have a constant error using it. I can't sync Jomsocial user, and if I try to reinstall this component, I get this error message :
S3::getObject(, components/com_community/assets/default.jpg): [InvalidAccessKeyId] The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.

I know that JSPT is not directly linked to Jomsocial, but their support told me that this is a Jomsocial issue.

Could you please confirm how I could modify this issue? Thanks in advance.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Christian.

Thank you for contacting us.
I assign developer to investigate this issue further.
He'll contact you ASAP.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Christian.

Did you used S3 before? Some of the records in your database indicate so.
It seems that you switched back to local.
After you switch back you need to run cron job few times in order to restore correct path.
Please, restore S3 configuration and run cron job (keep settings to local thought, credentials will be needed to restore data).

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry, but what do you mean by S3?

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Christian.

Amazon S3 remote storage service.
It seems it was used on your site.
Settings are in Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Configuration -> Remote storage.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks for those precisions... I never used S3 remote storage at all. I tried to remove the configuration (URL) in JS config panel, but it remains.
Storage methods are all on "Local server".

So do you mean I should create an account to Amazon S3 to fill the credential, and then remove it?

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Christian.

Our developer reviewed your database and fixed the issue.
Could you try again and confirm that issue is gone?

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks for your feedback. I just checked and unfortunaly the problem remains. The S3 configu still contains URL bucket, and I still get the same error trying to update JSPT.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Christian.

URL with contain <bucket> that's default setting and it doesn't cause your issue.
Do safe copy of your database first.
Run this query in your database:

UPDATE `#_community_users` SET `storage` = 'file' WHERE `storage` = 's3';
Replace # with table prefix.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I did the query in DB using the right prefix in it, but the problem remains.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Christian.

Please, edit your first post and provide credentials for PhpMyadmin.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Done

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Christian.

DB is fine now. When trying to sync user there is a blank page.
There is no:

S3::getObject(, components/com_community/assets/default.jpg): [InvalidAccessKeyId] The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.

So how JSPT developer know that it's JS fault? :)
Please, could you ask them for details or they could contact us directly.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Many thanks for your time Michat and your quick support.

Sync always gave a blank screen. This error message was when I tried to install the latest version of JSPT (v5). I just tried and problem remains exactly the same, for sync and to update their component.

I will ask them to contact you directly.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński