Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Jomsocial 4.5 not compatible with PHP 7.2 - any fixes?
Jomsocial Login screen white death error with PHP 7.2 when debug and error reporting is is turned on: Deprecated: parse_str(): Calling parse_str() without the result argument is deprecated in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 1268
Thank you for contacting us.
Hmm, screen with error is displayed after user is logged in - I can see the toolbar which is visible only for logged in users.
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field:
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP:
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.
I need to replicate this issue on your site.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you