Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Translation Issue

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello ... i have a little issue that not understud ...
backend "it-IT.com_community.ini" KEY "COM_COMMUNITY_CONFIGURATION_REGISTRATIONS_DISABLED_JOOMLA_ERROR"
in joomla language manager the key is presented as:
GB = Please disable joomla default registration <a href="%1$s">here</a>.
ITA = Prego disabilita la registrazione standard di joomla <a href="_QQQ_%1$s_QQQ_"> qui </a>.

I check transiflex translation and all is correct, you place _QQQ_ in GB and i place in ITA, correct in marker and quote, as follow:
GB = Please disable joomla default registration <a href="_QQQ_%1$s_QQQ_">here</a>.
ITA = Prego disabilita la registrazione standard di joomla <a href="_QQQ_%1$s_QQQ_"> qui </a>.

But when download the translation package from joomla public site, why from GB disappear _QQQ_ and in italian it remain ?

Where the problem ?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Giovanni

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Try removing " from language like it was suggested to me here in case of override:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/translations/377...de-breaks-video-link

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi, Giovanni

it should be like this

ITA = "Prego disabilita la registrazione standard di joomla <a href=_QQQ_%1$s_QQQ_> qui </a>."

if still doesnt work try this one
ITA = "Prego disabilita la registrazione standard di joomla <a href='%1$s'> qui </a>."

i hope it will help.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks Dimas, but i know what you tell me....
maybe you not note (is my wrong) that im the "Italian Translator Manager" of the transiflex jomsocial translation project.

My issue is that via transiflex, is impossible correc the issue .... and the result is a wrong in the downloadable translation package from jomsocial website.
So i have send an email to Michal to verify the transiflex ini file problem...
Thanks
Best Regards
Giovanni

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Giovanni,

Glad to know you already emailed Michal, so he will inspect this issue further :)

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński