Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial not sending user and group Emails through Cron Job

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chris
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello Jomsocial team.

My cronjob setup is working properly, but Jomsocial seems selective in which Email notifications it sends out. Jomsocial does not appear to send out Email notifications to users when there are postings to Groups they belong to, or when users Message each other. These are big problems for my site and my users.

Secondly, it would be highly desirable to have the ability for members of groups to be able to mass Email the entire group. It seems that Jomsocial does not support of have this feature right now.

Many thanks for whatever help you can provide. www.backcountrybc.ca
Chris Ludwig

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

- Please you check the personal email preference on each user, maybe they disable the email notification from group

or maybe the email already sent, but it goes to spam folder, seems you need check it as well

- regarding mass message to group members, you can do it from Group Detail->Options->Send Email to members

thank you!

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński