Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JA Mood will not update in admin

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Joomsocial had several updates today. All updates were successful except JA Mood template. Ver 1.02 installed ver 1.03 available.

Joomla says Update Path does not exist and I get error: COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_

I checked my downloads in my jomsocial account to do a manual update but only 1.02 is available. I also clicked on the update link in admin. To download JA Mood, I had to register with joomlart, but do not have access to download there.

How do I update the template?

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Rick,

- this issue "COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_" will be fixed if you install the latest version, and wont be happened again in the future.
- to download JA Mood package please go to "My Account" page www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses?Itemid=209 and then click link "My Downloads"

thank you!

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Rick
JA Templates are updated via JA Extension Manager component only if you have an Active account on Joomart you can use JAEM to update template and other complimentary extensions.
But as we have this template free for Jomsocial users you are unable to do this via JA Extension Manager component.
I just informed the team member to upload the latest version of JA Mood and other complimentary extensions in the my-downloads section, so that you can download and install them.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Goran
6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Thank you. The template was included with my purchase. I do not have access to joomlart.

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Yes I requested team to update the my-downloads section for JA Mood as soon as possible,

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński