Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Error on #_community_videos table on created field

6 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Vladimir
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Default value for field created (datetime) was reported as invalid when trying to add new fields in #_community_videos table. Setting default value as none fixed issues. Value was 0000-00-00 00:00:00

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Do you mean the value record "created" on new video is 0000-00-00 00:00:00? please clarify the issue more clearly.
If possible provide us backend and FTP access.

thank you!

6 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Vladimir
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

By default, field 'created' is defined as 'datetime' with default value of '0000-00-00 00:00:00' in #_community_videos table. Which is fine and works as it should. I needed to add additional field in that table and for some reason MySQL reported error:
Invalid default value for 'created'
MySQL query was:
ALTER TABLE `test_community_videos` ADD `test` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `params`;
which should not be a problem but for some odd reasons it is. After I change 'created' default value to 'none' I can create new field in table #_community_videos. After my change in table structure everything works as before.
In #_community_photos there is also 'created' field and has default value of 'none' and works as intended.
Question is: Can I leave #_community_videos 'created' default value on 'none' or is there some reason why that fields has to be set to default '0000-00-00 00:00:00'?

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

That is not a problem, because the created date will be assigned from the code jomsocial code.. the value wont be '0000-00-00 00:00:00' anymore :)

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

hi,

Flikr lib API is outdated, and cant be used anymore.. so weill we remove it in version 4.5

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński