Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

localization and various other problems since upgrade

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Dear Jomsocial,
Since the last upgrade I am having various problems, as follows:

1. the statistics module, I cannot choose the gender field...and thus cannot enable the module. (was already a problem before the last update)
2. I cannot upload giphy's, although imagick is correctly installed and working. (I checked imagick with scripts and all tests passed)
3. solved!!
4. when clicking on view all members in the members module, I see no members but just a search form... how can i browse all members without inputting a name?
5. application: my contacts always returns blank, even when fully filled out.
6.solved

Thanks for your great product and work

Attachments:
6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Henri,

1. On custom profile you should have profile type gender, right now you set gender filed type as "select"
2.. your issue is caused by server config, because your site is very slow.. please you upgrade it. increase memory_limit, max_input_time. max_execution_time and post_max_size
4. please check again it should be fine now , will be redirected to this page www.dive-professionals.org/social-community/search/browse

5. My contact is working fine for me

Attachments:
6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Henri,

1. On custom profile you should have profile type gender, right now you set gender filed type as "select"
2.. your issue is caused by server config, because your site is very slow.. please you upgrade it. increase memory_limit, max_input_time. max_execution_time and post_max_size.. here is the error detail

400 - memory allocation failed `/home/diveprofessional/public_html/tmp/ad4337379d8f8032e94b4c300f974173' @ error/gif.c/WriteGIFImage/1623
4. please check again it should be fine now , will be redirected to this page www.dive-professionals.org/social-community/search/browse

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Henri,

2.. your issue is caused by server config, because your site is very slow.. please you upgrade it. increase memory_limit, max_input_time. max_execution_time and post_max_size.. here is the error detail

400 - memory allocation failed `/home/diveprofessional/public_html/tmp/ad4337379d8f8032e94b4c300f974173' @ error/gif.c/WriteGIFImage/1623

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Could you give me the increase numbers please, I have my vps access.

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

and by the way, Nice Job! :-)

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

I have upgraded the server settings, performance should be better then also?

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

still having all afore mentioned issues, members were visible... and then poufff :-) gone

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Henri wrote: still having all afore mentioned issues, members were visible... and then poufff :-) gone

please provide me the video for this issue..

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński