Support team is available Monday to Friday
From 12AM to 4PM (UTC Time)
Our homepage for registered users includes several js modules.
Since trying to upgrade to 4.4.x
this page presents nothing.
the involved modules:
Thank you for contacting us.
If you reverted back to previous version... then I can't see the issue and investigate it.
Please, move to latest version where the issue is present... but do that rather at Monday so your user won't complain over the weekend.
As for printscreen - the same file may be uploaded few times. Probably uploader clicked upload twice.
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.
I'll investigate as soon you'll provide me site credentials.
Thanks. You get 500 error during installation: prntscr.com/ggw4mv
Could you provide your server error log?
although it has stopped, the current version - 4.4.2
component is ok - js-16.
same regarding groups, events (run from menuitem).
only the 1st page with js module is not presented - js-17.
please instruct me regarding your request - how to get the server log.
I'll provide it tomorrow morning.
Your JS is still 4.3.5: prntscr.com/ggxqbz
Please, contact your hosting provider and ask if and where server error log is available.
I don't know what hosting you're using.
Please, contact your hosting provider. They should lead you further.
If you'll find where to generate server error log - try to install JS first so latest error/activity could be listed in the log.
My hosting searched the issue:
- No errors on the server or PHP.
- Swith J! to debug mode brought the following errors:
- Duplicate key name 'idx_chat_id'
- Installing jomsocial 4.4.3 stops at: JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:660
Thanks, that something... I assign developer to investigate this issue further.
He'll contact you ASAP.
I cant access your phpmyadmin, maybe need my IP to use it ? here is my IP 220.127.116.11
Thank you for your assistance.
your IP has been confirmed.
I also opened access to j! panel.
I'm here in cae of questions.
- Installation is part I
- The modules at registered homepage are not displayed - part II
you can see details above.