Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Error displaying the error page: Class 'Facebook\FacebookApp' not found: Class '

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I updated from 3.3.5 to 4.4
No page works
i get the following error om all pages:

Error displaying the error page: Class 'Facebook\FacebookApp' not found: Class 'Facebook\FacebookApp' not found

as well there is multiple other issues on my pages in regards to layout for example my header image on the home page should be transparent. it could be a javascript that was set tup to change the opacity like when the page load to create a fade effect on page load that would explain the opacity = 0 ....so a fault on javascript before that code will cause not to change back the opacity to opacity =1 on page load. If i disable the facebook registration a large majority of the issues are fixed however this disables part of the functionality of jomsocial

on spasso.ca/cars i get the following heror: Error displaying the error page: Class 'Facebook\FacebookApp' not found: Unknown column 'flickr_secret_h' in 'field list'

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

ok i have disable /commented the pieces of codes that give me the errors now it seems that the page load correctly for now i will move on with the jticketing if jomsocial support ask what happend you can start tell them that

temporarily i have renamed a jquery file that is included to avoid conflict.

jquery.min.js
changed to jquery.min.js_fault

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Same error here - have rolled back as there are some issues with the installer on my system.

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Same error.

Warning: include_once(/components/com_content/libraries/facebook/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /components/com_community/libraries/facebook.php on line 53

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/components/com_content/libraries/facebook/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /component/com_community/libraries/facebook.php on line 53

Fatal error: Class 'Facebook\FacebookApp' not found in /components/com_community/libraries/facebook/facebook.php on line 141

How do i fix that?

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

For anyone who is interested in, i upload in server the files of the attachment from here
www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/371...rade-to-4-4-0#177475

and this is fixed my problem.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński