Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Notifications Problem

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired

I am using Jomsocial 4.3.5 and have tried reinstalling it to see if the problem was resolved; since I am writing to you obviously it wasn't.

When my members receive a notification the Globe icon has a number next to it - this works satisfactorily. So they click on the icon and a drop down indicates what they have received. Now they have an option to "View All". (Fig-1)

After clicking on the "View All" button they used to have a list of their notifications but now they have only what is shown in Fig-2.

Can you advise please.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

As a matter of course I have looked at the codes, etc.

Fig-3 is what I have on the site with the problem.
Fig-4 is what I have on a test area using Jomsocial 4.3.3. where the problem didn't exist.

When I updated the test area to 4.3.5 and the problem appears.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Please you provide me backend and FTP access inside private post.. and always put it on future new post :)

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Message sent to your private account. Thanks

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thank you for it, but where is the backend access? please provide it as well..

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi.

Thank you for it, now I need phpmyadmin access to debug the query for notification.

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

I have sent you the info requested. I have to wonder however, this issue only began when I updated to the latest version of JomSocial and when I updated my test site to the latest version of JomSocial the same error was present. Is it remotely possible that the issue is not on my site but in the update?

Just wondering.

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Thank you for it..but well on your private message I only see password, i dont see username for that cpanel..
beside that, would you mind check again your site please? because it doesnt work right now.. I get this error

This site can’t be reached

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński