Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Asking me to "install" my domain

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi
I can't download Jomsocial standard. It's asking me to install my domain and not clear how to do that. I also am a past owner of Jomsocial and thought I would pay a renewal price. Does that not apply?

Here's the video of what I'm experiencing:
screencast.com/t/7xk4aVvKKvi

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

Please save domain first and then click download :)

If it still doesnt work, I provide you the link to download the standard version manually below

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks man. Missed the button on the right that said Install domains. May I suggest including a "Save" button right next to where a user must type in their domain. This would be clearer for people like me.

Separately, I know you support JReviews. Is there any module or plugin I must activate for a users Jreviews listings to show up in their JomSocial profile?

Thanks.

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

You can find JReview plugins here www.jomsocial.com/addons/search?searchword=JReviews

I hope it will help :)

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks again. But one of these seems to be an advertising and link to JReviews itself, and the other the one about profiles reviews doesn't allow me to download anything.

Where are the links to download these add ons?

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

Please you also try this docs.jreviews.com/?title=JomSocial_integration

For further information regarding jReviews I suggest you contact jReviews developer.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński