Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Quickstart package

6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I can't believe my eyes that buying 299$ bundle you have to install everything by yourself!
I want same installation as demo of Socialize? No way???
How come there is no quickstart package with joomla installed Jomsocial and Socialize template as well as preconfigured.
HELP, SUPPORT

6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi There,

You can ask us to install it actaully, at least you already have hosting and joomla installation on it,

Please give me backend and FTP information i will help you to install jomsocial like socialize demo :)

thank you

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi values programmers of jomsocial and socialize. I'm trying to create a community that is current and up to date already almost a year. I have tried many template, but it works best with socialize by jomsocial. would you please make a quickstart.zip me available? so that I can at least start like in the demo. I can excuse myself, no CSS PHP or other.

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcel,

we dont have the quickstart, but we can help to set it.. please provide me backend and FTP access.. I will help you to make it like demo :)

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński