Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Initial Setup/Configuration

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi is there some guide out there to walk us through all the initial setup and configuration?

Specifically, how can I make Jomsocial "fullscreen", i.e, I don't want to see Joomla as a "wrapper" for Jomsocial, I only want to see the Jomsocial component.

I don't want to see Joomla menus or forms etc. The entire webpage should only be showing Jomsocial component. How do we do this?

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi czerdrill,

Would you mind provide me URL address, backend and FTP access, please? put it inside first post private information.. i will help you to set it up.

thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ok I've done it. Please advise, thanks!

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Your account and password is not working, get this issue "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.".. please you check again..

thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Sorry I fixed the info in the first post.

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I am sorry, but the backend access still doesnt work, would you mind double check it please?

thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I just checked it it works. Please look at the credentials in the first post again. I fixed them.

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Still, it doesnt work.. I already tried another PC, and my friend also tried it.. the result is like this

Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Are you accessing the backend?

/administrator?

That is the admin login are you trying there??

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, have you had a chance to check again?

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Yes I tried from there dwakesocial.com/administrator/index.php , the backend access (username / password) still doesnt work.

thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have reset the password again. Please check the first post for credentials and try again.

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Please help i still need help here thanks

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Your thread come to my attention.
Actually what you request is a Joomla! template customization.
JomSpcial is a Joomla! extensions and it will be displayed within Joomla! template.
If you don't want to display Joomla! menus or have JomSocial 100% width - that depends how you set your template or what features it provides.
So what you need is to customize your template.
I'm sorry but we can't guide you how to do that as it's beyond our Technical Support.
Please, consider to hire professional developer to help you... or find a Joomla! template that offers 100% width content.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński