Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

my topic in support forum disappeared

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
i had opened a topic in "installation & upgrades" with subject "stream issue after upgrade from 4.2.6 to 4.3".
I received a reply email from jomsocial forum and when i click the link there is 404 NOT FOUND error.
I tried to find this topic in my posts but not there either. Disappeared?

Here is your reply email i received:

Message Subject : Stream issue after upgrade from 4.2.6 to 4.3
Category : Installation & Upgrades
Posted by : Dimas
URL : www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/359...-4-2-6-to-4-3#172272
on our latest code 4.3 we dont see this issue, since this version still on beta and RC phase so something like this can be happen.
This is just warning issue, not the important issue... you can hide it by set error reporting to none on Joomla global config
thank you!

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Im sorry to jack the thread but mine disappeared as well
So did all my Private messages

The site was to issue a refund but the reason i am posting to THIS topic is because i do not see any way of STARTING a new topic.

There is no button to START a topic. So how am i to ask for help?

7 years 4 months ago
  • Merav Knafo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi guys,

We just migrated all the info to the new site, so it's possible that something went wrong, we are looking into this right now, thank you and my apologies! We will also look into the missing new topic button.

7 years 4 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Nick,

Could you click on My Post tab in the forum header?

Let me know what you get.

Thanks!

7 years 4 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Liqid,

I can see your threads on our forums. One of them is about some problems with Events. Also, I checked your account and I couldn't see any active product. This is the reason you can't open a support ticket. You'll be able to post messages on public forums only.

Could you tell me how did you send the private messages?

Thanks!

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nick
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Here is a full page printscreen.
The missing topic should be second under this one.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

7 years 4 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

@nick, I just saw all your old threads on this page:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/topics/user/mode...rysel=&prioritysel=0

Just click on My Posts tab.

Best regards,

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nick
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I still can't see the topic "Message Subject : Stream issue after upgrade from 4.2.6 to 4.3".
I can see all others as in previous full page printscreen pdf i had upload.

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Nick.

It seems that you're right - I was looking for that thread as well. Probably it was lost during migration - we're so sorry.
Could you open new one?

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Ricardo wrote: Hi Liqid,

I can see your threads on our forums. One of them is about some problems with Events. Also, I checked your account and I couldn't see any active product. This is the reason you can't open a support ticket. You'll be able to post messages on public forums only.

Could you tell me how did you send the private messages?
Thanks!

Pruchases
actually thats not true, I just purchased another license this past November just before Thanksgiving for both JomSocial AND Socialize
So i should have an ACTIVE product still. If not, then it needs to be corrected immediately. You can see that i downloaded it via the screen shot from my browser download history. which i have attached.

My Posts
Also when i click on MY POSTS, i do NOT see the topic where i had issues with the EVENTS area. so its obvious we are both seeing different results although i do remember the topic and how it was solved.

Socilalize
To this, around Thanksgiving this year is when i posted a lenghty topic about the Socialize purchase and was told i was going to get a refund for purchasing it as its marketed to be a JomSocial template and not a Joomla Template. Please take a look at your Email campains because you JomSocial sent out an advertisement email offiering a massive discount on the purchase of JomSocial bundled with Socialize right abuot the same time (Thanksgiving) But in this email again when you read it, you can see its worded as Socialize being a JomSocial template but instead its actually an entire JOOMLA template. Because of this misleading fact in sales, i was offered a refund via Private mesage however just after thanksgiving, you guys updated your website and all my private messages from this year + any forum topics for the past 8 months have dissapeared.

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

@Ricardo
You can also see the purchase information here

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I confirm that we received your payment but product was not assigned to your account.
I fixed that and assigned Socialize and JomSocial PRO to your account and prolonged subscription for 1 year (from now).
I'm really sorry that this issue occurred.
Recently we migrated our site and billing system and some data have been corrupted.
Please, check your account and if you're able to download both products (you need to provide supported domain for JS in order to download it).

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

7 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Great Micheal. Thank you
But now what about the refund?
I know Socialize is in my account but again, its not what its marketed to be. Socialize is an ENTIRE JOOMLA template. You are marketing it as a JomSocial template.
I ordered it and dont want it. I have no need for it, especially since it doesn't do what its sold as to do.

7 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

No problem, I'll issue a refund as promised. Just send me purchase details using Private Support Form.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Liqid
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński