Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial stream

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • azri
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Hello Alin,

Thank you for your support. As i can see its been fixed now. As far as i can remember, jomsocial ads stream will appear based on my setting when user create an text ads.

Correct me if im wrong....and please guide me... if NO, thats mean i need to create separate jomsocial ads package. Or perhaps, is there any method Jomsocial text ads automatically generate jomsocial stream ads.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,

This is very simple, the campaigns and package stay the same but only ads will be jomsocial ads type. They can't be text ads type or banner but only "JomSocial Stream Ad", this is their name, see this sample: joomla35.ijoomlademo.com/administrator/i...social&task=edit&cid []=0
And here is the settings page: joomla35.ijoomlademo.com/administrator/i...figs&task2=jomsocial
And yes, if you want, you can create separate package only for js ads, they can't be generated automated.

Regards,
Alin

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • azri
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

ohhh. ok.... so its not automatically.... do you have a sample package setting? how to setup it

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Azri,
There is nothing special in setting a package for JS ads type. Is just a package like others, the only difference is that these ads will not be set on zones because they will automated appear only in JomSocial stream.
If you just click on the links in previous message, you will see that in settings you can set where in stream to appear, how many to display .... and then just create it, will show up as set.
Thank you.

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • azri
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hello Alin

im totally lost now. if previous version i can see how the floor and process.

can you make PACKAGE SAMPLE for me? so can see how the setting wil be. because i want to create Stream ads based on 10000 impression and price of 30. how to do that?

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hello Azri,
I saw you did a package, a campaign and the ad but is not showing in the stream.
I created a ticket and one of my colleague should look over this issue asap.

Thank you!,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński