Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Advanced Search By State is Not Working

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:

Once you are a registered user, go to My Profile - Find Sisters. We have a field for STATE. If you search for "Virginia" only one member shows up when we know there are many other users from Virginia. We changed the Profiles access from "Friends" to "Members" but that hasn't helped at all.

This functionality is needed so that users can find other people and friend them on the forum geographically.
Any ideas?

Domain is now pinklink.org (its been changed since we registered it with JomSocial.

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Heather,

Your domain cant be reach, would you check it again, please? and make sure its correct, please? or make sure IP from Indonesia is on our whitelist :)

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I can't turn off our security for the entire country of Indonesia. Can you give me an IP address or range to allow through? Please let me know. I am at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you want to email me directly about this issue.

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

this is my IP address

IP: 118.96.222.87

But I suggest you open it for all IPs from indonesian, because sometimes my IP will change..

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

OK, please try this again. I think we have opened up your country and IP. I need to get this problem solved. THanks.

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Heather,

I just checked this, and the search result is fine here

can you check again on your side, please?

thank you!

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński