Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial backend crash & iJoomla not upgrading to nearest version

7 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Hi support

I seem to be having a problem with upgrading my Jomsocial to the nearest version, iJoomla Installer is not working, and my JomSocial throws this error at me. Please see below for error:

Warning: require_once(/home/armysaints/public_html/components/com_community/models/community.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/armysaints/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 656

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/armysaints/public_html/components/com_community/models/community.php' (include_path='.:/home/armysaints/public_html/plugins/system:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/armysaints/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 656

After I had put my download code in iJoomla to upgrade, it throws a blank page, please see image below:

snag.gy/DlO7TG.jpg

I dont know whats going on, I have renewed my subscription to Jomsocial for 6 months to get this upgrade, hoping that it would fix the issue, but alas it didn't, just more problems.

Thank you

Looking forward to hearing you

Kind Regards
Shaun

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please check it, I tackled the issue :)
ijoomla installer version was too old. I upgrade it for you.

Regards

7 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Albertus

Thank you for this, really appreciate it, everything seems to working as per usual and I can now access the backend of JomSocial.

Kind Regards
Shaun

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński