Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Installation of iSEO broke my access to the site

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I installed Jomsocial. OK
I installed Birthdays. OK
I installed iJoomla-installer-Updater.zip. OK
From the iJoomla-Installer-Updater, I clicked "install iSEO".... and everything ended with a white page.... "cannot access to this page"... in back-end as well as in the front end.
In the front-end, when I insist with some domain- or subdomains of my site, I can read following message:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemiJoomlaNews has a deprecated constructor in /home/medicina/public_html/plugins/system/ijoomlanews/ijoomlanews.php on line 16
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemIjseo has a deprecated constructor in /home/medicina/public_html/plugins/system/ijseo/ijseo.php on line 23
[/b]

We cancelled the installation manually inside of the browser, and were able to recuperate the broken site and administration.

After that, we installed iSEO again, directly... and immediatly WAS THE SAME: SITE BROKEN
SO I NEED YOUR HELP.

The site is:
www.medicinadesistemas.org
with google traduction (Gtranslate) in 5 lenguages:
French, German, English, Portugues and Italian
suffix:
fr.medicinadesistemas.org,
de.medicinadesistemas.org,
en.medicinadesistemas.org
pt.medicinadesistemas.org
it.medicinadesistemas.org

I don't know if it is necessary to indicate this for the installation.

Can you install it for us?
Can you indicate us the reason why this error occurs?

Browser: Chrome
Joomla-version: newest version

THANK YOU A LOT!!

Attachments:
7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

not sure why I cant find ijoomla installer at your site:

that becuase, iSEO not compatible with PHP 7.
please downgrade your PHP to 5.6

or if you want to keep using PHP 7, please provide me FTP access detail.
I need to make some changes.

FYI:
please edit your first post at this topic, and put credentials information at site info form. it's private

Regards

Attachments:
7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

you can use the extension "profiles", it gives you the access to all content... please, being prudent!

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

we don't want to go back to an older version. My Webmaster says this one works very good for our needs.

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

you cant find ijoomla installer because we had to eliminate manually all files we thought it was generating this problem.
Unless you could'nt enter in the site.

(we eliminated ijoomla installer, birthdays, and iSEO files)

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

sorry, I dont know if ProFiles extension as files manager. thx for let me know :)
I marked this as confirmed bug. please wait for the fix.

Regards

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

sorry, I don't understand your post.

...I should "wait for a fix" of ... ? (referring about iJoomla, or iSEO?)

When you mean,"I should wait for an Update of all components", how many time will be the waiting time? weeks? months? When I cannot use it, I will have to buy another SEO component to make the job.

Could you access to the files you wanted to see on the server through ProFiles?

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Jean!
I am Alin and I am dealing with iSEO component issues. I wanted to access your site in this morning but I can't, I think that there are some restrictions in place. My IP is: 79.115.119.218 and I am from Romania country.
Please see if you can allow me access.

Thank you,
Alin

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin,

I tried with the username I sent to your collegue and it works: the User and Pass you received are working fine
The site is set "out of line" in the joomla global configuration, because it is under construction. If you need it, you can put it online, but just for a short while.

thank you for helping!

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Jean,

I can't access your site, admin and site page too. I tried to access this URL - www.medicinadesistemas.org/administrator or this - www.medicinadesistemas.org but I received this:
"Server not found"
Maybe this is a restriction for Romania, please enable our IP 79.118.222.194 if this is the issue.

Kind Regards,
Alin

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin,
3 weeks ago, Albertus wrote: "I marked this as confirmed bug. please wait for the fix."
So I was waiting for a fix, but I need to know how many time more? Because I want to use the extensions I paid, and put my site online!
Your IP is enabled. I changed the access data: how can I send them to you being sure they'll not be exposed to public eyes?

Please make a backup before installing, because the first time we installed iSEO, we had no other way to save the situation that using the restore option of our backup.
Thank you to bring me the best solution. but please don't change my php version and be sincere if you need more time to fix the bug.
regards
Jean

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin,
3 weeks ago, Albertus wrote: "I marked this as confirmed bug. please wait for the fix."
So I was waiting for a fix, but I need to know how many time more? Because I want to use the extensions I paid, and put my site online!
Your IP is enabled. I changed the access data: how can I send them to you being sure they'll not be exposed to public eyes?

Please make a backup before installing, because the first time we installed iSEO, we had no other way to save the situation that using the restore option of our backup.
Thank you to bring me the best solution. but please don't change my php version and be sincere if you need more time to fix the bug.
regards
Jean

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin, hi Albertus

Alin, your IP is enabled. I changed the access data: how can I send them to you being sure they'll not be exposed to public eyes?

regards
Jean

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Jean!
Sorry for this late reply, today we released a new iSEO version which is PHP 7 compatible.

Please download it, install it and let me know if works as expected.

Kind Regards,
Alin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jean Marc
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński