Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Numerous Problems afer updating to JomSocial 4.2.1

7 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Todd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
After updating to 4.2.1 I am having a number of issues. The first is that I was using sh404 for sef management. However after upgrading the site to the latest version of Joomla I now get the following error when trying to visit members on the site:

Error
Sorry, User ID not found.

Also the Top Members module and Members module are not showing information correctly on the JomSocial frontpage:
www.parexcellencemagazine.com/business-c...rking-community.html

They both are positioned on the right of the page. The Members module shows nothing and the Top Members module does not show the avatars when you are on the JomSocial frontpage. However the avatars do show on this module on the site's home page where it is also installed ( www.parexcellencemagazine.com/ )

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER - All browsers

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

This issue caused by your template, please you open this file /templates/tz_jollyany_joomla/css/themes/default/template.css and remove this code :

.tz-module img {
  max-width: 100%;
}

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński