Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

PHP Fatal error with PHP 7 new update

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Be careful with the new update of PHP 7 --> 7.0.6 if a user do it Jomsocial crash the site with this error

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /httpdocs/components/com_community/controllers/videos.php on line 874

Maybe a problem with a new modification in PHP but the real problem is that this update correct the "zero-day" vulnerability of ImageMagick library and is VERY VERY VERY recommended update all sites.

7 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Aitor,

this issue is working fine on php 7.0.0? I havent test it on latest php version.

thank you for your update anyway.

cheers!

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Yes I worked well with PHP 7.0.5 but when I update to PHP 7.0.6 the problem appear

7 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Thank you, we will handle it on latest package :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński