Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Invalid Token after user has registered and opens activation email

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: If a new user has registered on the website www.3Dprintscout.com he won´t get activated automatically due to the fact that once you click on activation link you get transfered to start page and see invalid token message.

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I need your phpmyadmin and the correct backend access, so I can investigate it.

thank you!

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have updated the needed data, please go ahead. Thank you.

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I cant connect to your backend, can you check again, please?

thank you!

Attachments:
8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

It works on my end as you can see on the screenshot.

Could you please try again using the link www.3dprintscout.com/administrator

Attachments:
8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I can access the backend at the first time, after I login then I get that error, seems you block your site for some IP ? I can access frontend but cant access backend.

thank you

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

There is non blocked IP range on my site. Could you please check again or let me know how to solve this issue.
Once you try to register a new user on the frontend you will see the error. Once you click on the self registration email link to verify your
account the user won´t get activated. You will get transfered to the startpage of the website - with the error message invalid token.

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I able to register, but I need to debug this issue from backend. Anyway, please you try install plugin "invalid token inceptor" extensions.joomla.org/extension/invalid-token-interceptor , i hope it will fix this

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I installed that plugin, however that didn´t fix it. I don´t understand why you are not able to work on the front end.
What about the FTP or php admin connection? Can you change there the required settings?

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I can connect to FTP and frontend as well, but not for backend, another support team Albert already tried it on different PC and different connection, and still cant access the backend.

I suggest you contact your sys-admin for checking this

thank you!

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I created a new test user with admin rights as you can see in the list. Please try to use this user to login. Also let me know know from where you try to login (USA ?)

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I am from Indonesia, I able to access your backend now.

This issue can be caused by 3rd plugin, I tried to registered via normal Joomla register form, and the result still same invalid token. So this is not caused by jomsoical, it can be caused by 3rd party extenstion, during activation I get error from table "#__members_node", that table is not coming from Joomla or Jomsocial.

I suggest you check again your plugin one by one, and disabled them all, except Jomsocial and joomla plugin. You have lot of extenstions on your installation, so I cant check it by myself one by one.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński