Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

install errors

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
i came from 1.7.2>1.7.3>1.7.4>1.75>full 2.5>update2.5.28>3.4.8>full 3.4.8
i have joomla 3.4.8 no errors, database is up to date, clean install and all sample data removed
brand new install, new sql5 database, new directory install..
i just installed jomsocial and it had all my old data on it with errors..so i tried to delete all of the dashboard information,like my posts, videos,groups, events, ect. here is the error
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 sign in
2 social
RESULT
Notice: Undefined variable: tmpRows in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 28

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined variable: categories in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 39

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 130

Notice: Undefined variable: nodeText in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 135

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 135

Warning: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 135

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/components/com_community/helpers/category.php on line 141

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /services/webpages/g/o/gosexy.ca/public/society/libraries/cms/html/select.php on line 569
there is other error on page too... please help fixing it or just install it
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

that only PHP warning and notice message not error message. seem that because old data.
we can ignoring that PHP warning and notice message from joomla backend > system > global configuration > server, and set error reporting to none.

what warning and notice message will not make any issue.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: BronxCapone
8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

thank you that worked it

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński