Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

URGENT: Sign Up endless and other problems

8 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:

First: User try to create a account in the system and after press continue the system doesn't make anything. It dosen't creat the user account just mantain the same page without any message.

Second: I have GURU and I need to create access the teacher access to GURU in their user profile and I didn't know how to do that. May you do that for me please!

Third: I need to show the social menus in Portuguese. I tried but I think that I did not understand how to do that.

Fourth: After 6 maonths the captch still not work

Fifth: Facebook connection isn't work too

Sixth: I'm have some problem with Ad Agency Pro when I try to reuse an advertise

Seventh: How can I integrate GURU with other payments gateways?

Thanks

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

about user sign up issue. the site keep loading after submitting. there is no back respond from your server.
there is any 3rd party plugin before you got this issue?

please contacting your server support about server error log detail.

and about other issue. please open new topic for each. that jomsocial support policy. you cannot put multiple issue in one topic.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński