Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Guru plugins doesn't appear after instalation on jomsocial

8 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I upload the last guru files to my jomsocial site friend4.life, after that I uploaded all the plugins like the information in the manual. I tried to setup the Guru to work with the Jomsocial but the description mentioned in manual does not appear.

Coul you make the changes for me please.

Thanks

Attachments:
8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Marco.

I'm sorry but we won't do things for you... we could guide you ho to do them.
So, what you're trying to achieve?

It seems that you didn't installed those plugins:

Guru Courses I Take
Guru My Certificates
Guru Courses I Teach

They need to be installed and enabled.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

Yes , I installed them, but for some reason the system doesn't show when I use the word guru in the search bar. Now I searched one-by-one, turned all on and they still doesn't appear in my front-end.

Thanks,

Attachments:
8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Marco.

prntscr.com/8haak9

By the way - you don't have active Guru subscription here... so your request regarding it shouldn't be supported.
If you bought Guru at ijoomla.com - you should post there.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

8 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Isn't the same company?

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Marco.

It is, but it's rather question of licensing.
I don't see your active license here.

prntscr.com/8hadhu

8 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

here the licence

Attachments:
8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Marco.

Is it at jomsocial.com? No :)
Then your support is at ijoomla.com :)

Anyway I already solved your issue by posting a printscreen above... plugins are there. Look for their names and not "Guru".

8 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Michel,

Thanks! I saw the screenshot but the GURU still dosen't appear after I turned it on. Is thre anything more that I can do? Sorry to ask you but support ijoomla are very slow to respond.

Regards,

Marco

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Marco.

What do you mean by "GURU still dosen't appear"?
You mean component doesn't show up? Or you can't see the plugins on profile pages?
Those plugins will show up on profile page if are configured as "core application" or user enable them in his/hers profile.
So edit plugins and make sure they are "core applications".

8 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marco
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Michel,

I turned on the plugins like the documentation and after that I loged in the user profile and add the option to see my courses and certificates, but in the right I can't see the courses appering in the template.

I would like to know how I publish the GURU courses in the jomsocial template and how to show all messages in Portuguese too.

Thanks,

Marco

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Marco.

There is no such a thing as "jomsocial template". There are Joomla! templates - Socialzie is one of them.
I saw taht you manage to enable plugins - good.
Now... only basics left.
Guru is a Joomla! extension (components) so in order to display component content you need to create menu item (a link) to certain page of that component.

I saw that you disabled site main menu... then create your menu items in JomSocial Toolbar menu. Add items that links to Guru courses list.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński