Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Issues with visitor registration

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

I am having an issue with the visitor registration, 1st issue is there are 2 different registrations:

sponsoredgamer.com/registration-form
sponsoredgamer.com/members/activity/register

- Breakdown -

sponsoredgamer.com/registration-form
This form seems to let the person register fine. Only thing with that is when they are finished I'd prefer they be sent right to their profile editor. I would also like to incorporate the paid registration option on this page with the "JomSocial Registration with Paid Membership" extension I purchased.

The 2nd link sponsoredgamer.com/members/activity/register is a mess, it doesn't ask for any detailed information from the user and then when they complete the form is says that the session expired.

What I want the registration to do is have everything on the 1st registration link ( sponsoredgamer.com/registration-form ) plus an option for the user to upgrade their subscription either below the form or on the next page.

*I am using "JomSocial Registration with Paid Membership" for the paid membership section of the site - sponsoredgamer.com/upgrade-profile

**JomSocial Registration with Paid Membership -
codingmall.com/products-mainmenu-8/43-pa...anager-for-jomsocial

I'm fairly new to Joomla, I've been working with Wordpress for the past 10 years so switching to Joomla has been somewhat trying.

8 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Brian,

I just test the Jomsocial registration sponsoredgamer.com/members/activity/register and seems everything working fine, I dont get any issue

And if you wanna use Joomla registration sponsoredgamer.com/registration-form and integrated it with paid membership, I cant help you for this.. you should contact the paid members ship developer for this.

My suggestion for you, if you wanna use membership features I suggest you use JSPT and payplans, most our customer use those components.

thank you

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Each time someone registers on the site they receive this message after submitting their information -

"Session expired. Please try again later."

The registration page that this is happening on is - sponsoredgamer.com/members/activity/register

I'd like to remove that link (it is showing on all of the Jomsocial pages) and replace it with this page - sponsoredgamer.com/registration-form

I don't know why that registration page is also showing but it's the 1 that is working properly.

8 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

That is not problem if you wanna use Joomla registration page, but if you wanna integrate the Joomla registration with mambership component, I suggest you contact that component developer

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński