Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Plug-ins name not working with language Overrides

9 years 28 minutes ago
    Topic Author
  • Adriano
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Like other user, i need to raise this problem: the jreviews plugins names are not translated using the language Overrides.

I also asked to Alejandro from jreviews, and here after the answer with his opened approcci to solve this crucial issue:

"Hi
I don't know why the translation is not being used. I even tried adding the plugin lang file directly to your italian language folder in Joomla and that also didn't work. Please get directions from JomSocial on how to properly translate the plugin names and we'll make any required changes. Right now this is an issue between Joomla and JomSocial which seems to ignore the language file overrides. I have no idea where it's getting the title.

Regards

Alejandro"

Thanks

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Adriano,

please provide me FTP and phpmyadmin/cpanel access detail, by editing your first post at this topic. put it at site info form.
the problem with JReview xml file. they not put language string for nama at there.

I need to changing they XML file and changing database record related Jreview installed plugin.

Regards

8 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Adriano
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Albertus

details have been added.

Please refer us, what to report to Jreviews to change.

Cheers

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Adriano,

I did for My Reviews plugin. here the step:
1. goto phpmyadmin at table f5ufd_extensions find any records with name My Reviews
2. edit it and change the name with language string: PLG_JREVIEWS_MYREVIEWS_TITLE

and after that you can see at frontend for the override. the issue becuase at Jreview XML they put My Reviews as name value instead of PLG_JREVIEWS_MYREVIEWS_TITLE

can you do it for a rest of plugins? if not, you can make the overrides first. after that I will changing the DB records.

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Adriano
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Albertus,

Thanks for the tip.
I' ll report the problem to Jreviews.

Sure i'll continue the update by my self. I'll report you if i'll find problems.

Cheers

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński