Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS upgrade to 4.0.2 - toolbar and sidebar modules missing

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I upgraded my site to JS 4.0.2 and the toolbar and sidebar modules formatting is gone. The toolbar is just text bunched up to the left, and the sidebar is just descriptions of the modules that were there. The previous upgrade went fine. Have not installed on a live site yet...was testing locally before I upgraded live.

I remember a previous version where I installed the modules separately. Is there a similar download for version 4?

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
3f
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
9 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

#1 Menus
I need check this directly, maybe there is css conflict on your site.. please provide me access for debuging your site..

#2 Modules
we have 2 new module positions for this one documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Built-in_Module_Positions, so you can use them.. and it will your modules design better

thank you

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Took a long time to actually upgrade the live site, trying to avoid errors...but now site is live with new version and it looks like this. I figured out the sidebar error, but now the profile toolbar still looks like this. Please help me fix it! :-)

8 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

This is old topic, please you create the new topic, and provide your site URL and your backend access.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński