Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Easy way to migrate uploaded files?

9 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gene
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I recently migrated Jomsocial from 3.1 to 3.2 and observed that the documents that had been uploaded and working in 3.1 are no longer available in 3.2. Is there an easy way to retrieve these files or do they have to be re-uploaded one by one?

If someone can tell me what directory these files are uploaded to, that would be ideal.

Thank you,
Gene

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Gene,

cloud you please provide me FTP and phpmyadmin/cpanel access detail? I need it to have a look by my self about "old files location" and the database records it self. if old files still exist. I need to build database query for migration.

I will do it for you.

FYI: edit your first post at this topic. and put any credentials information at site info form

Regards

9 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gene
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Albertus,

Thanks for the response, but I was able to figure this out. I went into the db and found the table that contained the path to the uploaded documents. From there I downloaded the missing documents from the site we migrated from, and uploaded them to our live site, so all is good now. Will mark this as closed.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński