Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial 3 Not Responsive On Mobile Phone

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Wade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I am trying to get Jomsocial to be responsive on android and iphone smartphones but no luck. I use the Mobile Joomla component to detect and display the mobile version of my site to smartphone users.

Everything displays in a nice responsive manner except for Jomsocial. Is there a setting in admin to fix this or do I need to install something else to make this display properly. over 50 percent of our visitors are viewing the mobile verion of our site but are saying the community section (Jomsocial) displays at full desktop scale making it unviewable.

View our community section on a mobile phone and you'll see what I mean. www.momspumphere.com

Thanks.

9 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi wade,

well, the responsive in jomsocial page is working fine, but not for your Joomla template.. your joomla template is not responsive enough.. please you contact your joomla template developer for this matter.

thank you

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Wade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas, you're right it turns out it was a problem with my template width in its css file.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński