Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

error siteground

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Good evening, I have a problem with my site. I can not access. I contacted the hosting and told me that it is your problem. You can investigate? I can access the front-end only in anonymous mode with google chrome

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Domenico.

Please, ask your hosting provider for server error log.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

[Tue Sep 02 09:49:08 2014] [error] [client 87.118.135.65] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/templates/yoo_nano3/html/com_community/font, referer: veganbook.biz/templates/yoo_nano3/html/c...munity/css/style.css
[Tue Sep 02 09:49:07 2014] [error] [client 87.118.135.65] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/templates/yoo_nano3/html/com_community/font, referer: veganbook.biz/templates/yoo_nano3/html/c...munity/css/style.css
[Tue Sep 02 09:49:05 2014] [error] [client 87.118.135.65] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/media/jui, referer: veganbook.biz/index.php?lang=it
[Tue Sep 02 09:43:48 2014] [error] [client 188.9.186.149] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/templates/yoo_nano3/html/com_community/font, referer: www.veganbook.biz/index.php?lang=it
[Tue Sep 02 09:43:47 2014] [error] [client 188.9.186.149] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/templates/yoo_nano3/html/com_community/font, referer: www.veganbook.biz/index.php?lang=it
[Tue Sep 02 09:43:46 2014] [error] [client 188.9.186.149] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/templates/yoo_nano3/html/com_community/font, referer: www.veganbook.biz/index.php?lang=it
[Tue Sep 02 09:43:41 2014] [error] [client 188.9.186.149] File does not exist: /home/veganboo/public_html/media/jui, referer: www.veganbook.biz/index.php?lang=it

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

News? The site is in production And Now is offline.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Domenico.

I haven't touched your site, but it's available. Take a look:
prntscr.com/4j7nre
prntscr.com/4j7nvl

You changed template... could you roll back that change? maybe it was template issue? Or server issue... but hosting provider didn't admit that...

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I changed my template to not keep it offline. Yoothe also told me that it is a problem because the error joomsocial and inside yoo_nano3 / html / com_community and their is not a folder. immediately put the template that should not be

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Domenico.

This is Yoo_nano3 template issue as your site and JomSocial works perfectly with any other template you have.
I even removed com_community folder from that template and issue persist.
This is not issue within JomSocial because when I removed files from html/com_community system takes original files from JomSocial folder. You may try to remove (for a while) html/com_community folder as well to do a test.
And those files are fine because they work with other templates.

Errors you pasted in your previous post are not causing this issue, they are just 404 as Yoo_nano3 developers didn't placed "font" folder in their override or didn't altered path in css file.

Please, contact with Yoo_nano3 developers.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

then the error is the template?

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Domenico.

It seems so:

1. When any other template is enabled JomSocial and whole site works without issue.
2. Removing com_community overrides from Yoo_nano3 html folder doesn't change anything (if JomSocvial files that ware override cause the issue, removing them should solve it)
3. Issue is present only when Yoo_nano3 is enabled.

That all indicates that issue lies within template... or a certain module as modules are assigned to module positions in template. So before you report this to Yoo_nano3 developers:

1. Enable Yoo_nano3 template
2. Remove all content from template "html" folder
3. Check if issue persist
4. If yes, disable ALL modules
5. Check if issue persist
6. If yes, then report it to Yoo_nano3 developers

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ok, thank you

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

disabling all the modules work, without altering the html folder

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Domenico.

Good, you're close to solve it :)
Now, enable module one by one and check if site noose down. That way you'll find the trouble maker.
If it's our module - we'll fix it ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Domenico
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński