Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

pre-installation of jomsocial

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Rami
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hi ,
question 1) i want to install jomsocial just on a Supported Domain , i no other optionel domains
what should i put in the text box of (install domains) like in the image attached to my mail
question 2) for the moment i m going to install jomsocial just on 1 domain , is it possible to installet after that on other websites , ( i m not going to put the domains name in the list of the "install domain" for the moment ) it s possible to join that after a period of time
thank you

Attachments:
9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rami.

1. As you hold PRO license only one domain is supported so in "Install Domain" enter supported domain.
2. You can install on other domains but: a) only domain entered in "Supported Domain" field will be supported b) iJoomla installer will not accept license number for different domain.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński